Email Configuration

I’ve gone through all of the settings for email notification and have worked with the host to configure them but I’m still not receiving any test notifications.

What are the globalleaks.org test settings so I can use those to test the email configuration?

Are you using the default settings or did you changed it?

Which system are you using, your own installed one or the demo of try.globaleaks.org ?

Btw after clicking “Test notification” you could have a look at the log files that are in /var/globaleaks/log/globaleaks.org if there’s some error, reporting it back here.

Hello,
i’ve been facing the same problem and when i looked into the logs i got this message, can you please help me understand what it means and how to fix it?

[twisted.mail.smtp.ESMTPSenderFactory#info] Starting factory <twisted.mail.smtp.ESMTPSenderFactory object at 0x7f6f82cc3470>
[stdout#info] [E] Unable to verify validity of certificate: <X509Name object ‘/CN=RUHDCPVEX01’>
[twisted.mail.smtp.ESMTPSenderFactory#info] Stopping factory <twisted.mail.smtp.ESMTPSenderFactory object at 0x7f6f82cc3470>