Multiple Globaleaks sites: no mail and no tip for receiver

Hello, I have created a multiple globaleaks sites on a single server, in the first site I have configurated the choice of receiver before the whistleblower compile the tip. In any case globaleaks return the message: “Your submission was succesful!” and the tip’s code but nothing is received (mail and also the tip).
Tip is stored in the system becouse when I insert the code, it is displayed to whistleblower.
Also the testing for sending mail dos’nt work (no error is displayed but the system don’t send the e-mail).

TIA
Giuseppe

Dear @giuscitr,

From what you are reporting I suspect that you may have forgot to attach the Recipients to your Contexts?

You may verify it by opening your contexts and verifying that at least one recipient is attached to each context.

best,

Giovanni Pellerano

Dear Giovanni. sure, I have defined the recipients for each context. 

Is strange also the result of test about the mail send.
What I can verify ?
Need define the users also in the main site ?

TIA
Giuseppe

P.S. We can use italian language ?

Hello Giovanni, just a news : the notify configuration’s test now return: Error! (without explan the error). I have used the default configuration.

TIA
Giuseppe

@giuscitr thank you for this detail.

Would you please share a link to the platform? I will try to look at the /public API to try to identify which could be the error in the configuration.

It would be also interesting to look at the globaleaks.log file.

thank you

best,

Giovanni Pellerano

Hi Giovanni,
I have the same problem. Receiver is not notified with a mail. We checked smtp configuration and a test mail is sent.

Roberta

Solved! Looked at the logs. It was an smtp authentication problem.

Roberta

Thank you for reporting this @robinhood