After upgrading from 3.9.11 to 3.9.12 the submit button (which is used to send an anonymous report) doesn’t work.
- VM with Ubuntu 18.04.2 bionic
- VM is in my DMZ
- GL 3.9.11
- Clients’ browser: Chrome, Firefox
- update GL from 3.9.11 to 3.9.12
- test the sending procedure, filling the mandatory fields. When I click the Submit button, doesn’t happen.
Attempts performed to resolve by myself
- reboot VM, nothing happens.
- run the complete GL install script, following this: Thttps://docs.globaleaks.org/en/latest/user/admin/UpgradeGuide.html , nothing happens
- clean re-installation of VM and GL, nothing happens.
- change DNS record in my provider management panel (from “whistleblowing.my-company.org” to “segnalazioni.my-company.org”), nothing happens.
- change the VM IP and name, nothing happens.
- check my company firewall policies, nothing changed in the last months.
- when the VM rebooting, the following message appears during shutdown: “a stop job is running for lsb start the globaleaks server (XXs / 5min)”; after 30 seconds or so, the reboot procedure continues and the VM is rebooted. See this:
- when VM rebooting, the following message appears during power up: “failed to start postfix mail transport agent”. See this:
Thanks in advance for your support.